This ideathon is actually for teams and individuals who would like to work on a business idea or just want to compete in the fields of tourism/healthcare/culture. You get valuable mentoring as well throughout the event and a great online virtual experience. Stipendium Hungaricum students are more than welcome to join!
Website and registration: https://startupszeged.org/call-for-challenge-meout-2021/
Programme of the 4-day event:
- Day 0 (April 22): Icebreaking and online company visits where they will hear good practices and examples from successful startuppers.
- Day 1 (April 23): Workshops on the topic of idea creation, validation, product-market fit, forming teams, and start the work on the ideas.
- Day 2 (April 24): Workshops where they get knowledge in business modeling, marketing, finance and pitching. The work continues with the help of mentors.
- Day 3 (April 25): This is the challenge day itself where participants finish their business model and then they present it to the international jury.
The whole event will be on VirBELA – which is an online virtual conference platform. Fields in focus: Turism/Healthcare/Culture & entertainment industry Participants in numbers:
- 20 countries (Visegrad member states, Western Balkan and EASA countries)
- 120 participants
- 24 mentors
- 8 juries
Prizes (as of now):
- 1st place 1000EUR
- 2nd place 500EUR
- 3rd place 300EUR
- Additional special awards like mentoring from MeOut Group
More awards are welcome from other organizations/companies.