The University of Szeged joined the Demola International Innovation Network as the first university outside the capital, establishing it within the framework of its Virtus Enterprise Catalyst Program. The Demola Programme aims to create a young, open, multidisciplinary community that uses creative ideas and methods to solve real-world business challenges. University students are now expected to apply for the spring semester.
Demola is an open innovation platform where international project teams can work on real-world corporate challenges with the unique co-creation method for 8 weeks. Teams, jointly with corporate partners, develop the best possible solution to the business or industry problem companies submit. The results of the project work must be pitched by the team to the contracting company representatives. Since its launch in 2019, 6 student teams have successfully accomplished 4 case studies of 2 major companies.
Why enroll for a course?
- You can work with company leaders on a real business challenge as a member of a multidisciplinary team and get 2 university credits for it.
- You will all be equal team members, but the intellectual property rights (IPR) created during the project will remain yours, and the company will only be granted a non-exclusive right to license it.
- As a student, you will learn the entrepreneurial spirit, the basics of teamwork and project-based work.
- You become a member of an inspirational community.
- You can stand out from the crowd of students, and the Demola project will embellish your resume perfectly.
If you are in for an exciting professional challenge, click on this link to indicate your intention to participate by choosing the “open application” option.